Sunday, October 9, 2011

Grain-free Pumpkin Lasagne And An Update

It's been a while since I posted. I am back at school and am busy.

Here's a lightening fast update:

1. I live in an apartment now, not a dorm and that means I CAN COOK my own meals!

2. This vegetable lasagne was one of my latest. It features layers of spinach, cabbage, onion, pumpkin, ricotta cheese, mozarella cheese, organic ground beef and fresh italian herbs.

"Lasagne" - Primal/grain-free, gluten-free, soy-free, full of cheese and veggies and meat, complete with one side "ketchuped"
Here's a mini view of the kitchen - notice the saurkraut fermenting in the background!




3. The recipe is coming!

I miss blogging, but don't worry I am still here!
More frequent posts are hopefully in the near future :) Currently I am swimming in microbiology, genetics and several other fun classes.

❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡

1 comment:

The Seasonal Family said...

I actually have a grain free lasagna on our monthly meal plan! I've never made one before but was excited to experiment. I'm really trying to cut back on the amount of grains I consume. Yours looks scrumptious. Love your blog by the way!