I found this recipe on Whole Food's website. It had been on my recipe to-do list and I finally had the chance to make it this summer! It was satisfying and tasty so I will definitely make it again. Double or triple the recipe depending on how many people you will serve. The amount in the recipe is perfect for one person's breakfast!
Goat Cheese, Red Pepper and Zucchini Frittata
salt and pepper to taste
1 T olive oil
thin slices of red onion
1/2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
1 red pepper, diced into pieces
fresh herbs of choice (optional)
To make the frittata:
1. Beat eggs and season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in small skillet (be sure it can go under the broiler) and cook onion and zucchini until soft.
3. Add eggs and cook until slightly set.
4. Sprinkle in red peppers, goat cheese and fresh herbs (if using).
5. Place pan under the broiler for as long as it takes to cook (mine took around 10 minutes).