About three months or so ago, I told you that I would be hosting a giveaway. Well, the time has finally come! So in honor of my blog's second anniversary (two years ago in December) I shall host, along with some help, my first giveaway! I have been generously given any item of my choice up to a certain monetary value to giveaway from CSNstores.com. Have you heard of them? They carry items ranging from cookware, to china, home bar furniture, camping gear, health and fitness, and office supplies! While I was browsing their website(s) I couldn't help but notice all of the barstools they carry, which would have been great since my parents just redid the kitchen! CSN Stores is quite a large company (think Amazon sized) with several websites including allbarstools.com, cookware.com (my favorite), householdappliances.com (also my favorite), adirondack-furniture-direct.com/ (have you tried one of these chars? so comfy!), bookcases.com (very helpful as a college student) and fitnessequipmentandmore.com, where as the names of the sites suggest, you can find almost anything you need!
Only one person will can win this giveaway. It's too bad I can't giveaway something to everyone :(! But whatever happens, you will want to participate in this giveaway. I encourage you to enter. Who knows? It might just be that one elusive giveaway that you are destined to win! (At least I always feel that way :) Keep reading to hear about more...
Some of you are cooks or bakers or both, real foodies or college students. But regardless of your current status, everyone needs a:
wicked sharp paring knife
Le Cruset fry pan
a beautiful breakfast bowl
a miniature food processor
(Click the links to see the pictures!)
These are the giveaway items. You will not in all four, rather, the winner will win the item of their choosing!
Here's how to enter:
1) Comment saying which item you would chose if you won.
2) Post a link about this giveaway on your blog, link bag to my blog and also link back to CSNstores.com. Leave a comment saying that you've done so.
3) Update your status on Facebook with a link to my blog giveaway. Leave a comment saying that you've done so.
4) Email five friends about the giveaway, including the link to my blog. Leave a comment saying that you've done so.
5) If you have a Twitter feed, tweet about the giveaway! Leave a comment saying that you've done so.
6) Comment about how you found out about this giveaway - this could be as simple as "I already follow your blog and noticed it," or "I found your blog through a friend when she told me about the giveaway," or "I found you on Google," etc.
7) Have you tried one of my recipes? Did you like it? Did you do anything differently? Leave a comment on the original post and tell me. Leave a comment saying that you've done so.
8) Have a question you've been wanting to ask me? Never got around to doing it before? Well, now's your chance! Shoot me an email (you can find the address under my contacts page) and ask me your question! Please know that your question could possibly be will later be posted on a FAQ page that I am working on. I strongly value your input as readers! Leave a comment saying that you've done so.
9) Answer the question: What am I going to do with my chosen item if I won and why? Leave a comment answering the question.
The giveaway will close 3 weeks from today, which is January 11th. After that time, the winner will be chosen at random. Entries can be submitted up till the evening of January 10th. The winner will be announced on January 11th. And you will have your new culinary "toy" on your doorstep to play with in the first month of the New Year!
Unfortunately, this giveaway is only open to US residents - your address must be in the USA.
If you can do all methods of entry, then all the power to you :) That just means more times that your name is added into the hat. Each number counts as one entry, so doing all 9 options means you've entered the giveaway 9 times! I understand that number 4 is based off the honor system, and so I urge you to have integrity when you say that you've done this option (and all options!)
Any questions? Email me! I'd love to hear from you, but until then, good luck everyone! I hope this will be as fun for you as it has been for me!