Monday, July 12, 2010

New Look!

Mutritious Nuffins now has a NEW look! I am so excited. I am still working on a lot of stylizing and layout settings, so bear with me as new things come and go. After a day or so of researching Wordpress and creating a blog there anticipating moving over, I found WP was way too complicated for my taste and have decided to stay with Blogger. Mnuffins greatly needed an update though!

Currently the header picture is new, but it doesn't look as good as how I made it on the computer?! It seems not as vivid (washed out) and not as sharp. Any ideas?

3 comments:

K Allrich said...

It looks great! I love the new Blogger Designer. If you need a little more punch, try brightening the header a tad and boosting the contrast. That may be all it needs.

Anonymous said...

I think it looks really awesome! The header doesn't look dull or washed out to me. I like how you made a mosaic of your favorite eats for the header. It's cute! :D

Sara @ Nourish and Flourish said...

I love your new header! Lots of color--looks great! I agree with Katrina about creating more contrast if you're looking for a bigger "pop". However, honestly I think it's fantastic as is. :-D